The Lincoln Service Merchandiser model #2765 series C-0l was offered from 1945 to 1957. This model was the last full sized merchandiser Lincoln produced. The matching smaller tool cabinets were produced to compliment the model #2765 and model #2795 that were produced from
1940 to 1945.
Polly Gas was an independent gas distributor that operated hundreds of
full service filling stations in Southern California from the 1910’s to 1950. In 1950, Polly Gas sold out to Wilshire Oil Company of Los Angeles, CA. Wilshire Oil eventually dropped the Polly Gas Branding in the late
fifties, and in 1960 beame part of the Gulf Oil Corporation.